- Nov 17, 2017 -
How to Choose Suitable Safety Gloves !
Many works need use our hands, and hands are the most vulnerable parts of the whole body up and down,so be sure to wear protective gloves is very necessary.
From the working environment to distinguish,
1. General construction work: Cotton Knitted Gloves, Nitrile Coated Gloves, Latex Coated Gloves
2. Garden work: Nitrile Coated Gloves, Latex Coated Gloves,
3. In the chemical industry: Chemical Resistance Gloves,such as black rubber gloves,
Green Industrial Nitrile Gloves,etc...
4. In the glass industry: Choose non-slip, anti-cut gloves. Such as Cut-Resistant PU Coated Gloves and
Cut-Resistant Nitrile Coated Gloves and so on.
5. Electronic industry: Choose lightweight, anti-static gloves, generally choose PU coated gloves.
6. Welding and smelting industry: Choose more wear-resistant and heat-insulated leather gloves,
10.5" leather gloves and 14"welding gloves and so on.